Exam Review Information
Students who wish to review their final exams must email a request to the department. Please address this email to Dr Bartosz Protas, Acting Chair, Department of Mathematics & Statistics and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Student's written request to review the final examination script must be submitted to the Department Chair no later than:
- June 30th for Fall/Winter courses
- October 15th for Spring/Summer courses
The email must contain the following information:
- Student Name & Student Number
- Course Name, Year and Term
- Co-ordinator/Instructor's Name
- Reason(s) for review -- Please include any discrepancies of which you are aware.
- Your McMaster email address -- where we can contact you with further information.